Qualifier Registration is right around the corner and I want to walk you all through the process we will be using this year. In many ways nothing has changed from previous years, and in a few ways we have made some slight changes.
- We are using eventbrite.com this year. Each qualifier will have a different event page, so you will need to register at both events separately.
- When registration opens, you will be able to register for both events.
- If you are participating in one of the leagues, either OKC or Tulsa, then you will only be able to register for a single qualifier.
Things NOT changing:
- After you register the SWOSU business office will mail you an invoice for $250 same as last year.
- Every team pays $250, this covers 2 qualifiers (or league and 1 qualifier), and the regional championship if your team earns an invite.
- Maximum 2 qualifiers
- To compete you need to have your FIRST registration paid, your Oklahoma registration paid, and your coach screening process complete. If these are not all done by the time of the event, you can not participate.
Timeline for Registration:
- October 5th, at Noon, all Oklahoma region teams will be able to register for qualifiers.
Registration links will be added to the event pages at https://oklahomaftc.com/events/2019-2020-events